The two-piece knife set from ZWILLING is well suited for both amateur cooks and professional chefs who frequently cook meat in a variety of ways. Roasts, schnitzels, steaks and much more can be precisely cut and conveniently pierced by using these high-quality kitchen utensils. This set which consists of a sleek and sturdy carving knife and a large two-pronged meat fork is very versatile yet professional. Not only are safety, ergonomics and comfort are a matter of course for this knife series, which is one of the best-selling series in the world, but they also make the knife as well as the fork suitable for private as well as commercial use. The products are also visually impressive thanks to their overall sleek design. One secret to the FOUR STAR® knife series is the exceptionally high-quality steel which is used to precision forge blades out of one piece of steel. The ice-hardened FRIODUR® steel blade is resistant to corrosion, flexible and sharp. The double-grind V-edge blade ensures long-lasting sharpness and ideal cutting qualities. The continuous blade is made out of solid plastic and always fits perfectly in the hand, allowing you to carry out all cutting jobs with minimum effort and precision. The two-piece knife set is a great addition to your kitchen cookware and allows you to professionally prepare various types of meat.
Features & Benefits:
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife - one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Ergonomic plastic handle: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.